Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

anybody doing reloading work?

i just moved from Florida to Maryland and would like to start shooting again. im not really familiar with the place but im sure i could find a club nearby that has some IPSC matches..i will have my gun shipped here from Florida ita a 9mm major open gun ..since i dont have a press right now and cant really use factory loads i was wondering if anybody does some reloading work here..im in the Gaitherburg area...thanks again guys :)

We look forward to shooting with you in the VA-MD section (website: www.vamdsection.org).

At this time of year, there are only 2 shooting venues functioning in the section:

1) the unofficial (but top quality) match they run down in the basement of NRA's headquarters just off Rt. 66; they have quite a range set up in the basement & they hold monthly competitions

2) Shooters Paradise in Woodbridge (www.shootersparadise.com for details). Phil Strader owns the facility & often shoots the monthly club match.

The rest of the clubs in the section should be up & running in a few more weeks. Black Creek is set to start soon & Todd Jarret sometimes show up there. Fredericksburg will not be far behind. MPSA out at Thurmont has become a great local USPSA club (and I just became a member at Thurmont so I'll see you there).

Can't help out w/ ammo. Sorry. See you at the range & welcome.

Douglas