Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

CZ 75 M IPSC

flanker08

I have this cross posted on the CZ forum, but figured I may get more traffic over here.

I found this very nice 75 Modified IPSC, which I believe is a precursor to the TS/Czechmate.

I apologize for the crappy cell phone pictures.

What can you tell me about the model?

I saw something about slide cracking, but it looked to be specific to the ST/Standard model.

Anyone know about the sight? I've read they have a short battery life and the plastic lens prone to scratching. I'm worried about maintaining zero as battery changes require unmounting.

Any ideas how to adjust it for windage/elevation? I see several Allen wrench heads but none are marked.

Will any other sights mount in the same screw pattern?

I was kicking around the idea of getting a 9 mm barrel for it, but am unsure how to proceed. The compensator doesn't appear to be threaded so I'm not sure a Czechmate barrel will work. I think accuracy would suffer with that much unsupported barrel sticking out of the shortened slide.

It looks like the rear dove tail is cut for iron sights, as the slide racker currently attaches there. Any idea what rear sights will fit in the specific cut?

Of course I'd have to get the front sight milled, and that built in deflector on the compensator looks like it would present challenges.

Any idea where to buy a TS upper/slide assembly?

I'm not new to shooting or CZs, but I've been bitten by the competition bug recently. Shot my first steel match with a revolver last weekend and an IDPA match with my CZS SP01 Shadow Target.

NE Ohio looks to be catching on in the area.

Sorry for the long post and I appreciate any information you all can give me.

post-38649-141100884853_thumb.jpgpost-38649-141100886304_thumb.jpg