Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Would you pay...

tcoz

$245 for 8lbs of H335 including hazmat & shipping? I hesitate to pay this much when everyone else sells it for $20-50 less, although none of them have it in stock.

Personally there's NO way I'd pay that much. Butch's reloading had 8lb kegs of H335 in stock yesterday for $179 and I wouldn't pay that.

Powder Valley sells H335 for about $142/8lbs. So sixteen pounds with Hazmat and freight from Powder Valley would only be about $85 more than what you're talking about paying for eight pounds.

H335 seems to be flowing just fine. Don't overpay... Gunbot's your friend. Check it often and let people on the forums and your local gun clubs know you're looking for H335.

http://gunbot.net/reloading/Powder/

I guess I've just been missing those prices. I use Gunbot, but can't sit in front of it all day watching. I check it 4-5 times a day. I would've jumped on that $179 price and I've never been able to find it at PV. Thanks for the info. I have 2lbs of H335 left and have about 750 rounds "stockpiled" so I guess I can wait a bit longer. I wish Gunbot had a notification for a specific powder.