Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Palmetto Gun Club Steel "Monster" match

ZackJones

I posted this in the USPSA match announcements area yesterday but I don't know how many of you all read that section so I'm posting it here as well.

Announcing the first ever Palmetto Gun Club Steel Challenge "Monster" match. This is a tier 1 (club) match hosted at Palmetto Gun Club in Ridgeville, SC (just outside of Charleston). The match is scheduled for Saturday, October 25th. Because that date is close to Halloween we're calling it the monster match. It's also a monster match because we will be shooting all 8 official Steel Challenge stages. Registration fee is $20 for first gun and $10 for second gun. Lunch is included. We will use electronic scoring using PractiScore.

Even though this is a club-level match we'll be awarding prizes (candy bars) to the top 3 finishers in each division. You can shoot in one or more of the following divisions for the center fire match: Open, Limited, Single Stack, Production, Iron Sight Revolver, or Optic Sight Revolver. For the rimfire matches you can shoot either rimfire pistol irons or rimfire pistol optic. We will have the same two break outs for the rimfire rifle match. Rimfire pistols and rifles are limited to .22 LR caliber only.

Shooting starts at 10:00 unless everyone shows up early. In that case we'll start shooting as soon as everyone is there. Online registration will be up soon. If you plan to shoot more than one gun please register once for each gun.

Costumes optional :)