Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Got my new rifle sighted in yesterday.

bigarm

Set up my Colt Competition Pro 18" with Vortex Viper PST 1-4 scope on a LaRue LT 104 (bought from a person on here) and Vortex Razor red dot on 45 degree angle and got it sighted in yesterday. Going to a 3 gun match in Coeur d'Alene on Saturday. This will be my wife and my second 3 gun match and we are meeting our oldest son there and it will be his first. Also put on a BAD Lever and a Blue Force Vickers sling (won't have the sling on for the match). I think that this will be a very nice 3 gun rifle.

Edited by bigarm

Set up my Colt Competition Pro 18" with Vortex Viper PST 1-4 scope and Vortex Razor red dot on 45 degree angle and got it sighted in yesterday. Going to a 3 gun match in Coeur d'Alene on Saturday. This will be my wife and my second 3 gun match and we are meeting our oldest son there and it will be his first. Also put on a BAD Lever and a Blue Force Vickers sling (won't have the sling on for the match). I think that this will be a very nice 3 gun rifle.

Welcome to the sport. Just want to make sure you realize having having the Red dot as well as the scope puts you in open class.

Set up my Colt Competition Pro 18" with Vortex Viper PST 1-4 scope and Vortex Razor red dot on 45 degree angle and got it sighted in yesterday. Going to a 3 gun match in Coeur d'Alene on Saturday. This will be my wife and my second 3 gun match and we are meeting our oldest son there and it will be his first. Also put on a BAD Lever and a Blue Force Vickers sling (won't have the sling on for the match). I think that this will be a very nice 3 gun rifle.

Welcome to the sport. Just want to make sure you realize having having the Red dot as well as the scope puts you in open class.

Thanks for the heads up. Yes, I knew that. I way I shoot it won't make a lot of difference! I just want to have fun. If I was better, I probably would be concerned and not have both.