Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

If this year's Area 7 match is anything like past matches then trust me, you won't want to miss it! I've shot the last 3 and they were great matches, well worth the price of entry. Man, some of the stages from last year's match go down in my personal "all time favourites" list.

2005 Area 7 Championship Information :D

Date: June 10-12, 2005

Location: Rochester Brooks Practical Shooters, Rochester NY area

Host club: http://www.rbps.net/ (book mark for the latest info)

Match Fee: $100 ($50 for Juniors)

Late Registration: $15 extra for registrations received after May 22, 2005

T Shirts: $15 each

Prize Policy: Plaque only match, although there may be a few prizes

Refund policy: $15 fee if request received by May 22, 2005. No refund thereafter.

Point Series: We do not yet have details of the 2005 point series. If this is an optional feature members can sign up for, we will participate. We will give you a chance to update your registration if this feature is added after you sign up.

Squadding: You will reserve your squad time on-line at www.uspsa.org/squadding. Your squadding access code will be sent upon reciept of match fee payment.

Questions: If it's about working the match for a reduction in your fee, contact match director Bob Urban and Mike Cole at a7md@uspsa.org (this address goes to both). If it's about registration, contact Rob Boudrie at rob@boudrie.com, or (508) 881-8997 - fax and voice.

Misc Info: Information about NY Laws and hotels will be sent with registration. We will also post the hotel list to this site once we have finalized arrangements.