Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

I hate people who...

... Always have a bottle of water with them, at every moment of the day.

Okay, I don't really hate them, I just wanted to say that.

It has become a commonly weird thing though. Said in a whinny, little kid voice, "I can't go for a walk around the block without my little water bottle in my hand."

My brothers family is like that. Go to their house they have literally 2-3 cups. But 50 million water bottles. They say that they'd like drinking bottled water better. Like they are some type of yuppies yet they aren't wealthy by any means. Pet peev of mine is they come over here and we have a water filter Brita. Yet they always go out in my garage and open up a case of my bottled water.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

My daughter buys bottled water, and I give her hell about it every time I see one in her hand. Oh, and their home water supply it a natural spring, for gawds sake!

We have a well, and the water is awesome! I fill my daughters empty water bottles, store them in the basement fridge and pack them to the range. So, whenever you see me drinking from a water bottle, it is home grown well water ;)

I'd never get out of the bathroom if I did that!!!

I drink a gallon a day also. Luckily as a Plumber, I am rarely far from a bathroom :goof:

Whether it's working is a different story...... :goof::devil:

Actually Nik, I charge a $25 toilet test fee :roflol:

Clearly I'm in the wrong line of work...... :D