Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

How much are you willing to pay?

3djedi

That's insane...but (for the seller), that's the beauty of auction sites. If more than one person just has to have it, there's no telling how high they'll bid it up. I've had a couple of ebay experiences like this (but not to such a crazy degree) where people bid items up way higher than I'd expected. One was something I was going to throw away, and figured "why not put it on ebay first?"

How do we turn in and shut down this nursebell that clearly needs to get a job..? If nursebell would leave the massive amounts of powder where they found it, others could buy it for normal price.. There has to be a hazmat violation here..

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I just sent an email to gunbroker about smokeless propellent being sold on their site and not being shipped properly. Asked if they would ban the sale of powder and primers. We will have to see what they say....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• 2 months later...

Lately, Ive had to resort to ordering some of my powders from GB. Never had an issue with the seller not shipping properly via ground and all hazmat labeled. Best to look at their feedback as to what other buyers have said.