Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

USPSA classification confusion

APL-G35

Okay can anyone explain how my classifier scores on record work? I currently have a 78% A class. During that run I have a 63% and 69% counted in that score. It says via the rules that anything 5% below your classification gets tossed. That should mean the 63 and 69 get tossed correct? I shot two classifiers of 79 and 82% that should go on the upcoming months record. My # is A69094

You loose those classifiers one at a time as you shoot classifiers that meet all the criteria to count. If you get them to allow the two 100% classifiers you would loose the 63% and the 76% from your average. If not you have to shoot three classifiers that count to loose the 63% and the 69%. Of course the 76% classifier would be gone from your average as well after the three new classifiers.

• 3 weeks later...

It looks like the 63% and 69% were not more than 5% below the minimum for your classification at the time they were recorded. If you shot those percentages now that you are in A class they would not be used in your average.

Edited by seadog_99