Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

CO loaner mag pouch or coupler for ar15

OscarMike

I'm shooting a 3 gun competition with mandatory mag change on one of the rifle stages. I ordered 2 bladetech mag pouches from OpticsPlanet in November. They've screwed up 3x, and I'm still waiting.

I was thinking my 48rd mags would be enough, but no. Have to reload! Lol.

I need to borrow a mag holster or a mag coupler. I live in the springs. Not opposed to heading up to Denver or down to pueblo. If someone is shooting the colorado 3gun outlaw match this weekend, that would rock too!

Please let me know!

Thanks

Kevin

I shot Classifier that hard at mandatory reload from the first position. Since there was no movement before the reload I think you could easily get away with pushing a mag between your belt and body or just reloading from a back pocket.

If that doesn't work she if you can put a TMMS or ELS receiver on your belt at the correct position. It would be easy for someone to snap out a pouch on ELS or TMMS and let you use it for a stage.

You should try to pick up some TMMS for your tekloks anyway. With so much potential gear on the belt I found it really nice to snap off and leave in my bag anything that wasn't needed far particular stages.

I don't think the coupler will satisfy the requirement. Honestly with 30 round rifle mags I wouldn't feel slow grabbing from my left rear pants pocket as opposed to the rifle pouch just above my left rear pants pocket. Wish I could help.

The Bladetech TMMS works great for 3 gun because it's so easy to take the stuff on and off and it's very secure.

You should try to pick up some TMMS for your tekloks anyway. With so much potential gear on the belt I found it really nice to snap off and leave in my bag anything that wasn't needed far particular stages.

Edited by NateStaskiewicz