Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Down Under Revo Tricks

Bubber

V. Comp,

Were you the lad with the speedloaders like the safariland comp III's that worked on the Moonclips at the IRC? And what other techniques that you guys use that we have not thought of yet? You know I gots to get the edge. :wacko: later rdd

So you like our little invention Bubber??,Actually a mate and I developed them a few years back and they've been very popular for positive reloads. But to answer your question no, it was'nt me as I run shortened .38 special and don't normally find them necessary.

I was running the vcomp 357 with the cut back cylinder and the "weird" lookin' barrel with the "lump"(compensator) on the end!

CR

V Comp,

Yes Bubber Likes. I have used Jet Loaders for the 6 shots for a number of years. I have been shooting the moonclip eight shot for only about 5 or 6 years. I really enjoyed being able to shoot the IRC with the Aussies. Great fun. International John was squadded with us but did not get to hang with you guys after the day of shooting. :( Maybe I'll win the lottery and get to travel to Australia some time and shoot your Regional Match. The pictures I saw of the stages looked awesome. Til next time rdd