Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

New mags from Para

Roe14

I've contacted Para numerous times over the past 12 months to find out the status of when new mags would be available with no luck. No one knows anything, or they are unwilling to give any info. Has anyone heard anything at all?

I contacted Para mid august back via email. Received a pretty prompt reply from customer service. See Below.

I have several P-16s. I really like shooting the Para for I prefer an all steel gun. But, for now, they are closet queens at best. I do have some HiCap mags, but they are getting a bit long in the tooth. I also have a ton of 15rnds, but they will always be 15rnd for they are shorter than factory.

I am also in need for stock mag releases which I can't find. So, the Para's are benched for now. Going to play in SS land with my Springfield's.

Para, are you listening. A loyal follower that is starting to stray.....

"We will have the 1640 mags later this year once we start producing the Pro Custom 1640. The nearest ETA I have is October or November. I know we have been out of stock for quite a while, but we have not abandon the 1640 format. I apologize for the long delay and inconvenience."