Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Question about the Bladetech TMMS

dlouie87

Hello,

I'm looking into a belt with attachment options and I've narrowed it down to the ELS from safariland vs a CR speed with bladetech attachments (teklock and tmms). I'm trying to use this belt for 3g and other types of shooting like shotgun and USPSA.

Can you folks give me your opinion or experiences with any of these systems? If you have pictures of your belt, that'll be great too. I hope from there I can decide.

Thanks.

I like the els stuff from safariland better than tech lok setups. i didn't find the tech loks to be as secure as the els. and what i mean by that is that the pouches and whatnot could move a little and didn't stay in place as well. plus i like the ability to change out the belt for different stages, or even if i want to change weapons. i use the same belt for uspsa limited with a glock 35 and for single stack with a 1911 - very easy to change out the holster and mag pouchs and every thing is back in the same spot when i go back. then when i run a 2 or 3 gun match, i can add an AR mag or shotgun caddies. so, if you plan on using it for mult guns/competitions, the els is the way to go