Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

PTFE-Spray for lubing cases

Peter K

All I can say is that *my* cans of One Shot do not appear to contain teflon. I can detect no milky-white residue on the cases, which would be the first indicator that powdered Teflon was suspended in the solution.

Do you think that someone might have used "Teflon" in place of the word "Silicone?"

[Probably Wrong Mode /OFF]

[Probably Wrong Mode /OFF]
:lol::lol::lol:

Peter, just buy the one shot.

Peter lives in The Fatherland - hence the reason he's probably trying to buy an equivalent. By the time he paid hazmat fees, shipping, and taxes, OneShot probably costs $100 a can.

"Peter lives in The Fatherland - hence the reason he's probably trying to buy an equivalent. By the time he paid hazmat fees, shipping, and taxes, OneShot probably costs $100 a can. "

Roger that. At Phils' store last week, a couple of Swedish dudes came in & bought up several cans of OneShot explaining that in Sweden, the stuff costs many many Swedish Crowns (translating into some ridiculous number of US dollars) so it was worth it to them to lug the stuff back home. If they sell the Bo-Shield in Europe (the stuff Phil recomended) Peter might try that on cases.

Hi,

the problem is not only the price of the spray (it´s about 16 EUROs = about 20 Dollars!). The bigger problem ist the availability of the stuff. I wasn´t able to find a dealer selling it in Germany!!!!!! The most common spray is the Dillon which is sold almost in every reloading store but I´d like to try the Hornady because BE loves it :D !

Oh, I could tell you some (not very) funny stories about fees and taxes in Germany .....

One liter of gasoline is about 1.20 EUROs, thats about 1.56 Dollars! For one liter (not gallon!) :angry: !!!