Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

starting a new string

got a f1. don't start ragging on me about what i should have bought. i made my own remote button. works fine.

i can shot a string of 10 and get all the data for that string. i just can't start a new string of 10 with it's own data. i've followed the instructions for starting a new string. then shot another 10 and it shows the data for a string of 20. i've even deleted the 1st 10 shots, because it says it will adjust the data, but it just records the next 10 shots and no data comes up for the new 10.

i won't have the ro's call a cease fire just so i can go turn it off then back on for each string.

any ideas? and don't tell me i should have gotten an ce. thx.

after i posted my question i had a thought so i went out and tried it. IT WORKED!

i shot my 1st 10, recorded the data. then shot my 2nd 10, then i deleted the 1st 10 and it displayed the adjusted data for the remaining 10.

to make sure it wasn't a flook i shot a 3rd 10 and deleted the 2nd 10 and it showed the adjusted data for that remaining 10. sorry to not have thought it out before i posted the question.

went to the range today and put 10 strings of 10 over the chrono. i used the method i mentioned in the previous post. it worked great. a little time consuming but i got all my stats recorded then brought them home and put then onto spreadsheets.

• 3 weeks later...