Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

The final countdown........Nationals!

zsavage81

GA Sectional in 26 days, only a few months until NC Sectional and Nationals. I'm trying to get as much fixed between now and then as possible.

What are the top three skills/drills I should be working from now until then?
1)
2)
3)

GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

analyze your weekest area and work on that.

and thow in some 1 handed drills

points matter, how is your accuracy?

Last two matches were 93.87% and 88.66%.

Obviously I'm shooting production and also im in A class if that matters.

the biggest thing I see is the hesitation

you need to be going on your last shot

im talking the positions where you set up hard, granted I cant see what your shooting at.

its like after your shot there a moment of silence then movent. almost like your contemplating did i get all my tgts/hits or what ever.

then your gone.

like your contemplating did i get all my tgts/hits or what ever.

then your gone.

Sometimes that's exactly what's happening. I'm shooting 147gr with a 900fps average and I still have steel that doesn't want to go down way more frequently than I'd like. Some of it is me trying to get my reload going before I take off. I'd prefer to get it done quick and haul butt than reload across the entire movement. I think my reloads are pretty terrible though.

brother

at about the 120 mark you had 2 poppers a static and a drop turner

why not the static, 2 poppers, then the drop turner all on the move thats at least 5 steps closer to your next position.

brother

at about the 120 mark you had 2 poppers a static and a drop turner

why not the static, 2 poppers, then the drop turner all on the move thats at least 5 steps closer to your next position.

Not sure I got the skills for that yet. I tried to take the poppers on the move coming in and you see how poorly that went. Might have to set something up in practice and see if I can run and gun.

Never leave a position on the steel unless you have to.

Explosive movement when leaving a position.

Find the path of least resistance. (Rob L. is a master at this find some vidz of him and watch how efficient he moves within a CoF)

Fundamentals.

Never really heard anyone say not to leave on steel but that might be because I'm so green or just wasn't paying attention, either way it seems like pretty good advice! Gonna go watch some Robbie vids now!