Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Just a FYI for guys wanting to buy Brass

Ken_Bird

Being in need of Brass for my 9mm, I looked on this forum for a vendor or another shooter who was selling it. I found http://www.accuratebrass.com/

They advertize their brass business on our forum. So, I check them out, and called an ordered 3K of once fired 9mm.

They said they would send me a Pay-Pal invoice and as soon as payment was received they would ship my brass USPS and add actual shipping cost.

I paid them per instruction on Pay-Pal. After almost two weeks I contacted the owner and ask where my brass was. He stated it was shipped, and if I did not get it in a couple of days we would go to post office and see where it was.

Four days later, still no Brass so I again called. Owner said he would check it out and see what happened. I told him was was almost out of brass and needed it ASAP.

Next day we talked again, and he offered to sell me 1K rounds at 1/2 off plus freight so I would not be out while they looked for my shipment. I said ok, and had him invoice me through Pay-Pal and he did and I paid it.

Five days later I received the USPS package from them. The box was brought to my door by the post man as it was in such bad condition brass was falling out a end that had a big hole. There was attached a not form USPS that stated that during handling this shipment had been damaged and they were sorry. On inspection of the box there was just a bunch of brass inside this box. Very little in fact so I again contacted the owner. I told him what happened and that I had a photo if he needed it. He stated he would take to post office and get a refund.

Three more days pass, I again called the owner and he said they could not find my first order, and that his company was not responsible for lost, stolen or damaged item. And that they would not replace or refund my money. Now I throw the BS card. And file a claim with Pay-Pal. The owner filed his report claiming they were not responsible and denied the two claims.

I contacted Pay-Pal again they looked at this issue and found in my favor and returned my money. This was after three weeks, numerous telephone calls, and a equal amount of email.

I have learned my lesson.

Just wanted you to know my experience, and let you decide if you want to do business with them. I won't again.

Sorry for the long post, I just wanted to state the facts and let you see them.

Go to www.theshooterssource.com (also a forum dealer).

Jeremy has good brass and I haven't had any issues ordering from him.

**FYI: this really isn't the right place for this topic. It will probably either be closed or moved to the dealer section.

+1 for shooters source - just got a bunch of .40 from them.

Wanted to advise. I got my money back from Pay-Pal they charged the seller back because he did not have proof of delivery. SO except for about two hours of my time calling, emailing, and waiting on hold I am finically solid again.

Learned my lesson.

Called Jeremy and his place is 1/2 mile from where I live. What luck. Bet he gets my business from now on.

:devil: