Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Arredondo follower and Grams springs

DWG007

DWG007,

Depends on which Grams Spring you have. The old "STI/SV Format" spring will fit, but I do not make them anymore, and I have no more in stock.

My new "Grams Format" STI/SV replacement spring will only fit my "Grams Format" follower, and will not fit any of my compeditors "STI/SV Format" followers.

Thanks for the info. I'll probably just stay with the Grams format follower and springs. I was intrigued by the nature of the Teflon follower for possibly preventing follower hang-ups in the tube.

Beven,

Will you "tune" a mag using a different base pad than yours?

Thanks.

DWG007'

Yes, I will tune your mags, even if you do not use my base pad. I can guarantee function if you use my Follower Kit, but I can not guarantee round count if you use one of my competitors base pads. In the tuning process, I do adjust the OAL of the mag tube for the use of my base pad, just in case my pad is used at a latter date.

Beven,

I know you've sent me the info before, but since I've lost it could you please send me the shipping info and prices to have two tubes tuned with your spring/follower kit and base pads. I'm finnally ready to send these to you.

Firant & DWG007,

Check my website or banner ad in the "Dealers Forum" for my address. Send all the parts you want to use by what ever shipper you want, (I use UPS). All high cap mag laws apply in the states that have them. Please contact me directly for further explaination of mag laws and prices.