Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

USPSA Match @ BGSL, Wilmore, KY Sunday 2.3.13

Right now the weather for Sunday looks dry, but ya never know. The road to BGSL does not get plowed, and of course neither does the road on the range. If there is a cancellation, you should hear something (vie email) from the MD by 6:30 AM. So check your email, before you head this way.

This Sunday, The Blue Grass Sportsmen’s League http://www.bgslinc.com/index.php is having their monthly USPSA Match.

I don't have a round count yet as the crew is still working on the stages but expect five stages, a round count of 120 - 150. At least one of the stages will be at the Battle in the Blue Grass.

BRING EXTRA AMMO!

Match registration will be open from 9:00 AM until 10:00 AM at the shelter in the pistol pits.

New shooter registration will be open from 8:45 AM until 9:30 AM.

Set up begins at 8:00 AM, we can't setup on Saturday so we need all hands on deck as soon as possible to keep providing great matches for you guys. Remember it's a volunteer sport and we all help!

We go hot at 10:30 AM.

New shooters (to BGSL) must arrive no later than 9:00 AM for the new shooter check.

Match fee is $20.00. BGSL members shoot for $15.00. Junior shooters (17 and under) shoot for $10.00 with a paid adult.

As always, we welcome new shooters and spectators. Bring ear and eye protection.

You can always view our complete schedule here http://bgslinc.com/w...endar/month.php

CANCELLED!

I just received this email from MD, Corey Estill.

"Guys/Gals, I don't think there is any reason to wait until morning. With the continuing snow and with the fact that the range roads don't get touched, not to mention the pits will be stacked with snow and ice I think its in our best intrest to not and push it to have a match tomorrow. Just sit inside and enjoy the warmth when the wind chill is single digits tomorrow!

We are planning to have a Classifier match in March to get everybody ready for the season and to get classified for BITB.

BITB will be in April so if you haven't filled out application yet, you need to hurry I only have about 20 spots left for sat. The application can be found at www.bgslinc.com. Just go to uspsa then BITB."

Edited by atbarr