Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

You have to check out the Podcast's!

old506

Just ran into Steve's Podcast''s and wanted to share if you haven't heard about them and say thanks to Steve. It is amazing what is in there, a wealth of knowledge and (even better) motivation. Included are interviews and "behind the scene" info on why we need to do what we do.

The interview with Bill Seevers was just what I needed to hear and need to listen to it again and again.

Thanks!

• 4 weeks later...

I am about 3 weeks or so behind. What I do now is take your first book and write notes on the last couple of pages (which are blank) while I listen. Too much stuff easily lost if I don't write it down.

I am somewhere around noodle-less pasta? Haven't tried that but I have shed 3 10th's in dryfire and 2 10th's in livefire (confirmed it today at the range).

Since I feel like I am mooching and am running out of room in the margins of the first book, I will order the other book right now.

Thanks.

The podcasts are really fun to do, and I'm glad you enjoy them!

My goal is to take shooting more and less seriously at the same time.

Are you at the point in your podcasting though, where "technique disappears and the ego merely watches things unfold?"

;-)

Brian

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Brian,

Maybe. Depends on the day.

I have noticed that (like dry fire) the days that I have no expectations are the better days.

Today was like that... went from snowy roads to lost dogs to marriage advice. All tied back (kinda sorta) to shooting.

Glad you're enjoying them...

SA

Today was like that... went from snowy roads to lost dogs to marriage advice. All tied back (kinda sorta) to shooting.

SA

Those are the best ones. Sometime the most simplest of statements in your podcasts just hit me like a ton of bricks. Lanny's book had the same feeling.

Keep it up!

Brian

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk