Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Good Glock Gunsmith?

G34 CORDY

Send that thing back to glock with 2-3 targets annotated with the type of Factory ammo you were using to shoot the groups. One silly thought though before you send it back. If you are using Glock factory sights replace them with any resonable non-adjustable (for elevation) sights. The sights are the one serious weak link that really just need to be replaced. Glock went on the cheap here just to get importation points (adjustable sights score more importation points than non-adjustable sights).

Lemme suggest that, before you spend the money on what could be a different problem, you have a Glock Armorer look at it. Call Fountain Firearms and ask for Sloan Fountain ( a Licensed Glock Armorer) Hell mention my name as I've been doing business with him for a long time. maybe he can hook you up with a Glock Armorer on the North side (Fountains is a Sugar Land Location). Hope he can help ya.

If you are dead set on going limited then, by all means, send it off. I'm a died in the wool Production shooter so that's where I was coming from.

I was dead set on production also even bought a CZ Shadow from the Custom shop to use and love it but just got the G35 to try out limited. I also just got another G34 and its dead on besides needing good sights. So now I need to figure out what production gun to use and stick with the G35 for limited or get a S_I. Can never have to many guns lol

One thing I can add is that after putting 100 rounds through my Glock 35 today, I can honestly say that there is a huge improvement in accuracy. I believe it is the combination of things I had done. But the upgraded sights make a big difference. My POI was spot on my POA, I was able to have a nice two inch shot group at 20 yards (10 shots).

This is a close up of an 8" Paper Plate, these are a group of shots out of a 20 round mag, from 20 yards. I had a couple outliers, but still on the plate. So all 20 shots were within the 8" Circle.

Photo%2520Jan%252011%252C%25206%252021%252041%2520PM.jpg

Edited by Niceash