Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Airsoft replica of p30...?

RickeyT

Have any of you found a good p30 airsoft clone to practice with...? I have a p30l to be exact and found a few that could work but wanted some input before I bought one. Here are three that i found ranging from $30-$165. Let me know what you think or if you have used/shot anyone of these airsoft pistols.

KWA H&K HK45 [KWAHK45] - $164.95 : Airsoft Extreme, The premier American retailer of replica toy airsoft guns.

KWA ATP GBB [KWAATP] - $129.95 : Airsoft Extreme, The premier American retailer of replica toy airsoft guns. 130

H&K P30 Electric Airsoft Pistol by Heckler & Koch

Thanks for any input you may have!

Rickey,

I do quite a bit of Airsoft, both for training as well as for fun.

I have both of those KWAs, KWA makes good Gas Blow Back pistols and Airsoft Extreme is a reputable dealer.

The HK 45 is fairly new and in my opinion, it is a very good representation of an HK45. It is as close as you will find, nobody to my knowledge makes a HK P30 gas blow back. The ATP is a Glock 17 replica, without any trademarks and is not what you are looking for.

The low cost electric you linked is probably not worth the money.

Good Luck

ha Thanks troutzilla I knew the atp looked a little different but at first glance I thought it was a p30 without trademarks.... I wouldve been upset if i bought that one! Just curious but do you see a big difference in accuracy between a gas or electric airsoft...?

Thanks again

The cheapie battery powered pistols have very weak blow back and weak power.

They are more for kids or teaching a newbie, and a way to avoid messing with gas or CO2.

The one I have barely will penetrate card stock from 10 ft away.

Edited by g.willikers