Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Champion Shooting: A Proven Process For Success at Any Level

My fire for improvement has recently been re-lit so I have been seeking out training info more than ever. I have Brians book, Seeklanders book, and Andersons first book. All of those book while great, dont really click with me at times. In comes Ben and Jay. Ben is, well a younger dude like me so I figure for the low price of 10 bucks Id give it a shot. Glad I did...

The book wouldnt be all that great for noobs, but I got almost 2 years under my belt and I think the book really works well for those that are newish, but not virgins.

Sometimes when I look at drills and such the only thing on my mind is " How do I know Im good(or getting there)." Well in this book a GM/ 2 time champ has told me what is "good". Thank you, question asked and answered. Finallly.

The biggest thing I got out of the book, besides the cool drills: The real reason we should strive for GM. We shouldnt strive for it cuz its a cool title or a status symbol. We should strive for it because the stand and shoot skills that get us to GM are only the start of what it takes to be a winner. Being a paper GM is fine if that is what you are after, but really GM is a stepping stone in a shooters climb. Its not the goal.