Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Level 1 RO Class - ESPS - Sudlersville MD - Feb. 9 & 10, 2013

Ken D

I have finally gotten a confirmation from USPSA for a date for our USPSA Level 1 RO Seminar here at ESPS.

If you want to be an RO, or just learn more about the rules of our sport, this is a great opportunity.

It also helps our ESPS matches by getting more certified RO's to help run shooters through the match.

Please take advantage of this opportunity if you can.

The only pre-requisites are that you are a current USPSA member. It is also suggested that those taking the class should have a year of competition experience, but this is not a requirement.

Ray Hirst will be your instructor.Lunch will be provided each day.

The cost will be $40 per person and we must get a minimum of 20 people for the class to take place.

The dates of the class are February 9 and 10, 2013 You must attend both days to be certified.

If you are any distance away from the club, and need a hotel room, there are many hotels located within 20 to 40 minutes from the club. Depending on where you're coming from, there is a new Hampton Inn in Middletown DE. Other towns with nice hotels include Dover DE, Chestertown MD, Kent Island MD and a few others.

For starters, if you plan on attending, please send me a check for $20 per person which will be a non-refundable deposit. Once I've confirmed that we will have the 20 person minimum, you can send me the remaining $20 per person.

Make the checks payable to Eastern Shore Practical Shooters (or ESPS if you don't feel like writing that much).

Please send them to..........

Kenny Danz

207 Hardwood Ct.

Townsend DE 19734

This info is posted on the USPSA website as well as our club website.

Looking forward to seeing a bunch of you in February!

http://www.uspsa.org/uspsa-NROI-class-schedule.php

www.dsarange.com<http://www.dsarange.com>

• 2 months later...