Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Getting Data OUT of Practiscore

JTMaddox

I used Practiscore for registration and can't seem to find a way to get my shooter info OUT of practiscore. I want to get all the e-mail addresses so I can send them all match results and I want to add all their info to my shooter database. Would also like to dump match results out as .csv to add to my combined match database.

I set up the match in the Time Plus Penalties format which seems to offer less export options than the USPSA format?

Anybody dealt with this before?

For the iOS (Apple) version (which I have handy), go to the 'Sync' tab, then 'Export Match Registration'. You'll get a file called 'reg.txt' that is a CSV file of all the registration information.

You *could* send them the match results, but why not upload them to Practiscore, then send them a link to the results? Much prettier, and lower bandwidth, too (yeah, you'll still need the email addresses, it's true).

Match results can be done similarly. 'Sync', 'Export Match Stages & Scores', and you'll get a .zip file. However, it's going to be per stage per shooter, not any sort of combined results.

--jc

For the iOS (Apple) version (which I have handy), go to the 'Sync' tab, then 'Export Match Registration'. You'll get a file called 'reg.txt' that is a CSV file of all the registration information.

You *could* send them the match results, but why not upload them to Practiscore, then send them a link to the results? Much prettier, and lower bandwidth, too (yeah, you'll still need the email addresses, it's true).

Match results can be done similarly. 'Sync', 'Export Match Stages & Scores', and you'll get a .zip file. However, it's going to be per stage per shooter, not any sort of combined results.

--jc

I'm looking a the IOS vesion on my IPad right now and for a "Time Plus" match the "export match registration" option does not seem to be there. I have an "import Registration" option, but no export.

I agree that uploading to practiscore is the way to go and that is what I did, but i'd like to send the shooters an e-mail with a link to let them know where to go to see the results.

Time Plus matches do not seem to have the "export match stages and scores" option either....

any other suggestions anyone can think of? is anyone else using the time plus scoring? Sure i'm just missing something simple, but can't seem to figure it out