Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Class Outlines now available!

Steve Anderson

I have gotten a lot of requests for class outlines and fee structures.

Apparently, you guys aren't ready to just write me a blank check for a plane ticket without a sneak peek at the gun show.

Ok, I get it.

The dry fire tuneup is me walking you through the first 12 drills in R&R, fixing every single flaw. Not one person has left without a sub-second draw to an acceptable sight picture at 21 feet. Not even the 9 year old. The dojo record is .5

We also cover visualization, stage analysis and the mental game. Many have left with custom drills for their specific weaknesses. That's included if necessary, of course.

It's $100 for 2 hours minimum, and they usually go longer. I could take as many as 6 at a time if we have enough space available. I have plenty of room in Columbus at our new HQ right off Cleveland and 270.

There's also a new level 2 dry fire tuneup that goes through the first 12 drills while moving. It's a whole new way to practice that imparts and programs a real sense of urgency into your movement.

It also features a brand new reload drill that is partcularly useful in production, but also makes you moregooderbetter in the other divisions. I found a slight flaw in the gap between the Burkett reload and the full reload, so I fixed it.

This level 2 tune-up is the awesome sauce I recently shared with Micah Barcelo, where he became a national contender right before my eyes. Ask him about it.

Oh, he also busted a .6 turn and draw to an acceptable sight picture at 10 yards, btw. (That's exactly how ya dooz it, bro.)

That's $150 plus R&R if you don't have it.

We could do both in one day for $200 per shooter: Level 1, a break, then level 2. That sounds like fun!Our new HQ dojo is PERFECT for that. There's even a conference room! Yowza!

The live fire class is $250 each, plus any range fees.

Minimum 5, maximum 12.

Less than 8 I have to add actual travel expenses in there, and divide them out between the shooters.

For 8 and up I'll cover the travel on my end.

If you're willing to be a sponsor and organize a class for us, you shoot for free.

I'll be happy to send a class outline to anyone who's interested.

Thanks again,

SA

There are currently classes forming in Florida and Oklahoma,just lemme know if you want to get pointed in that direction.

And again, I'll be in Va and Tx here shortly, so we could save some travel expenses there. Don't wait!