Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Oklahoma State Revolver Championship

Here it the info and a sign-up sheet for the State Revolver Championship Match in Duncan, OK on Nov 18th

We'll shoot 7 challenging, 6-round neutral, stages. A Bar-B-Que lunch will be provided at the range at the end of the match. Cost of the lunch is included in your application fee. We'll have plaques for our winners in three divisions, Open Revolver, Limited Revolver (iron sights), and Stock Revolver (speed loaders).

You can shoot any kind of revolver you like, (Snubby, Single Action, etc. bring what you got and shoot it). Holsters must meet USPSA rules and revolvers must meet USPSA caliber guidelines (.355 and above) and round count. This means if you have a revo that holds more than 6 rounds, you can shoot it, but you can only shoot 6 rounds before reloading.

This match will be held in conjuction with our regular USPSA match so there may be other divisions participating but only revolvers will be eligible for awards.

Squadding will be done on the morning of the match. Just let us know who you want to squad with and we'll do our best to make that happen within reason.

There will be a chronograph stage so make certain your loads are correct and/or declare the proper scoring catagory.

Print and fill out the form and get it mailed in as soon as possible so that we can get an idea of numbers for lunch and participants in each division/class. There needs to be at least five in a division/class for a 2nd place plaque. The form is in an earlier version of Word, so I hope everyone can open and print. Let me know if you need another version to be able to access.

So Come ON! Anyone can shoot a bottom feeder with a 20 round magazine. Even if you only do it once this year, grab your revo and come have a lot of fun.

Oklahoma State Revolver Championship.doc

Edited by ChrisC

Fyi: it's an non-official state championship but still a revo match.

Unofficial? I feel so bad now...naw I don't. I would like to see a good turnout for this. RayRay promised to be nice. Yea right!! later rdd

• 2 weeks later...

what are the power factors for open limited and speedloader

It follows the USPSA Rule with at lest 125 for Minor and at least 165 for Major. It is a great fun match with good people. :cheers: