Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Cell phones while driving

Avalanche

I have an SUV. I wash it once a year, whether it needs it or not. I broke the knob off the back gate, so it doesn't open any more. My windshield is cracked. And, hey, am I the only one with a sawed-off pool cue in his/her car? I mean, it's sort of historical, like keeping a claymore (the sword, not the mine) on hand. I like to think of it as keeping in touch with my heritage. I would put the gun in the glove compartment, but the parking tickets and the "Best of ABBA" and Merle Haggard CDs get in the way, so I had to buy a crossdraw holster. And, hey, if I didn't talk on the cellphone in the car, I'd never return any messages at all. I gotta drive to Arizona next month to go to Gunsite, and I figure I'll catch up with everything then. Maybe even talk to my relatives, if they haven't all died. Maybe I should just drive to Sedona, and that way I can talk to them even if they're dead.

Good night all.

MB

My policy on cellphones while driving:  

Yap all you like.  He (she) who hits me while yapping on said cellphone should be prepared to have it implanted so that it will be a "hands-free" device.  (Provided the cord on the earphone is long enough to reach his/her derriere...)

Next week:  Eric's policy on reckless forklift drivers.

:-)