Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Best Software Going

Casauri Computer Bags

The “soft“ ware made by these folks is truly superior stuff. I have been through a whole lot of ways and means to tote various laptops and so-called portables around over the last two decades (anyone remember the Compaq 8086 portables from the early eighties with an 8” CRT green screen and two 5.25” floppy drives? Portable my a$$! And don’t anyone bring up the Osbourne, I used one too and have a friend with one that still runs). Anyway, these computer bags are not only very well made, but they look pretty darned classy too, which is saying a lot for a computer sack.

My wife got a couple last year that were color coordinated with a lot of her wardrobe and I thought “cool, but not my bag”. Then she buys me one of the Omni Compact cases in Navy blue and man, I was impressed. It was well designed, used really nice materials, was very ergonomic and luxurious as heck. I started carrying so much around with me in it’s storage pouch that I am now upgrading to one of their new Omni New Portable’s in Navy Blue.

They are are a lot like driving a high performance luxury sedan with custom leather seats, a pretty good way to go somewhere fast.

--

Regards,

Edited by George