Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Some dramatic changes to my life for the better - & a plead for he

Apologies for a sort of double post - wrong forum.

I had some serious health issues I did some soul searching and made some crazy life changes. I've more or less quit shooting to focus on saving my life ( although I haven't seemed to stop accumulating firearms)

Although I am not shooting as much, I've got a new passion and want to reach an entirely new goal and was hoping for some help getting me there. Interesting related note - in my adventures in weight loss and triathlon I've still kept Practical Shooting as a frequent read and of all the sports psychology and performance books it is just as apt to any sport as it is shooting.

I am going for a spot to race the Ironman Hawaii world championships. I am a finalist with 2 of the last 15 going

You can see and vote on the video here http://apps.facebook.com/konainspired?x=us_facebookapp_355_16

If you are inspired at all here is some specifics on helping. I know it is a bit lame, but this means a lot to come so far and do so much. You don't have to have an account or sign up to vote. No gimmicks there.

VOTE-- You can vote as often as you can now though July 18. Just click the "Vote for This" button on the lower left under the video.

SHARE on FACEBOOK -- In order to win I need this to go viral! It would be a huge help if you'd share on Facebook and encourage your friends to vote and reshare! It's easy to share, just go to the link below and then click on the "SHARE" button on the lower right under the video

TWEET -- Click the share button on the bottom right of the video. Add the hashtag #konainspired

SHARE via Email -- You can also just share the link below via email to any and all of your contacts you think might find the story inspiring

Also ... I'm trying to get as many sites & blogs to post the story as possible, so if you have any contacts at any sites or blogs that you think might be willing to post an inspirational story for their readers, I'd appreciate a shout out.

Having a daughter changed a couple things - mostly my will to live long enough to see her grow up. Check this transformation out.

PumkinWeightLoss.jpg