Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Hello from Tucson!

Fatso

Hello from the desert!

I'm excited to tap into this knowledge base, as I'm new to competitive shooting, with a handful of Steel Challenge matches and a single USPSA event. I'm hoping to dive into 3-gun in the near future, and I'm sure if I'm lucky, I'll get to meet some of you.

I look forward to learning from you all!

Cheers!

Fatso

Hey fatso,

Welcome to the forum:

Im hoping you can help me with getting info on 3-gun matches as i am new to this forum as well. Although I've never competed in a match, I feel it's time I have:) I'm from flagstaff Arizona where they have recently opened a new gun range but are still in the building process and are seeking coordinators for their events. This is going to be a lengthy process and I am interested in getting started ASAP on a 3-gun match. Anything you can do would be greatly appreciated, and I hope to see you down range.

Paul

Welcome to both of you. If you feel like a roadtrip, 2nd Sat at Rio Salado (Mesa) and 4th Sunday at South Mountain (Phoenix) are our local 3 gun matches. Lots of talent and nice people to talk to and pick their brains about gear, matches, etc.

http://www.riosaladosportsmans.com/ is the main page. Click 3 gun for Match Director's email, rules, times, etc.

You do not need to be a member of the club to shoot, just pay a couple bucks more and there is a match this Saturday.

If you are just starting, bring a rifle, shotgun and pistol with whatever gear you have. Once you start to get a feel, then you can start the wonderful and expensive shopping spree for the gear you want.

See you on the range.