Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

New Guy from California

Sheperd80

Hey folks, Im Ryan from Fresno California. Ive been shooting off and on for years but just recently got serious about it this year. Ive done 1 idpa and 1 uspsa match and plan to continue doing both regularly.

So many google searches have brought me to this forum that i figured i should just join!

Hey folks, Im Ryan from Fresno California. Ive been shooting off and on for years but just recently got serious about it this year. Ive done 1 idpa and 1 uspsa match and plan to continue doing both regularly.

So many google searches have brought me to this forum that i figured i should just join!

A little late, but welcome! You have a great club there in Fresno and you're close enough to visit Sun Mountain and Mariposa (Motherload Pistol Club). The Motherload club just got their sanctioning from USPSA and the first official shoot will be August 5th. It would be nice if you could come :)

The Motherload club just got their sanctioning from USPSA and the first official shoot will be August 5th. It would be nice if you could come :)

Hmmm... should be worth the trip. About 2.5 hours from SF?

Oh, welcome to the forums... cheers.gif

Edited by norbs007

It takes me 2 hours 15 minutes to get there from south San Jose. It's usually the return trip that takes a long time (the holiday traffic over 152). I make the trip 2 times a month. They shoot all 8 stages of Steel Challenge on the second Sundays of each month. 4 times a year there's a 3 gun match on the first Sundays.