Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Relay For Life

cliffwalsh

Will try to do a benifit match to help out, we have another new range in the area, we'll see what we can do

Thanks buddy. That would be great. The ZSA is the best.

done...

Thanks a lot Tom. That was very generous. You are the man. Next time we are on the range together, I'll buy the beer.

Cliff

Edited by cliffwalsh

Hey Cliff... I will make a second donation to match my first...... if you do the walk in a your thong..... :devil:

Bump for a good cause.

If I walk in my thong, I'll be walking alone.

Thanks so much to everyone who donated to my cause. I really appreciate it. BUT, Lisa Farrell is donating a ruger mark III to be raffled off. You get 1 entry for every $5 you donate. If you were on the fence, now would be a good time. There are 2 weeks left.

Relay of Life - Ruger raffle

Thanks so much to everyone who donated to my cause. I really appreciate it. BUT, Lisa Farrell is donating a ruger mark III to be raffled off. You get 1 entry for every $5 you donate. If you were on the fence, now would be a good time. There are 2 weeks left.

My wife and I are in for a couple of those tickets. Thanks to both of you for doing this!!

Kevin and Michelle

Cliff, I know it's not much, but when the mail goes out in the morning you will be $50 closer to your goal.

See you in Memphis.

Pat

Pat that is very generous and plenty. Thank you so much.

My wife and I are in for a couple of those tickets. Thanks to both of you for doing this!!

Kevin and Michelle

Thanks again Kevin.

• 3 weeks later...