Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

25 mm & .50 brass?

drjr

Does anyone know where I can find 2 X 25mm spent cases and 2 X .50 spent cases? I am needing then for a project I amdoing and I dont have a clue where to start looking for them. I think that some of the 25mm stuff has steel cases but I would rather have brass. Any help would be great. I hope I put this in the right section.

Aside from taking some home from a military range, which I think is illegal, next bet would be ebay. All the 25mm stuff for the m242 bushmaster is painted(or some kind of coating) steel cased.

Edited by BlueOvalBandit

WOW, at that price I'd snag a few during the bradley gunnery tables over the summer... jk but tempting. I got told I could take some one time since they just crush them, and those are pretty grungy.

Also drjr you live in the US correct? Brass is considered ITAR and something you cannot export.

Edited by BlueOvalBandit

yup I am in Texas, and I dont know why I didn't think of this before but the Army depot I live close too rebuilds Bradleys and their 25mm bushmaster. I bet I can ask around and get some off the test range. Thanks guys for the memory jog