Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Inline Fabrication Short Handle

I am looking at buying a roller handle for my LNL AP. I will mainly be loading .40 S&W with it, and noticed they have a short handle. Is there any feedback out there on the short handle? I will be ordering either the short or the Ergo handle soon.

Decided to email Dan. He said since I prefer sitting to go with the Ergo Handle. The short handle might toss me around in my chair.

I use the short handle on my Hornady classic for decapping, and it's perfect with a short throw. I have his long handle ergo for FL sizing, and I'm happy with that too.

I'd have to say that he gave you good advice.

There's a lot going on at the same time with a progressive. You'd want the mechanical advantage.

Either way, he has a good product line.

• 2 weeks later...

After installing the regular handle, I do find the throw easier on my hands/wrists but for some reason the throw feels longer. I might pick up the short one and give my dad the regular ergo if he wants it.

Decided to email Dan. He said since I prefer sitting to go with the Ergo Handle. The short handle might toss me around in my chair.

got the same advice and followed it. Can only recommend it. If you are actually loading faster I dont know. In my opinion it has the potential to go faster but it depends on you and I could not say how much faster but just the fact that loading is much easier and less wearing makes it worth while

got the same advice and followed it. Can only recommend it. If you are actually loading faster I dont know. In my opinion it has the potential to go faster but it depends on you and I could not say how much faster but just the fact that loading is much easier and less wearing makes it worth while

Good points. I will order up the shorter handle for a side by side. Hopefully I can get a review up...and some video for comparison :)