Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

People with no Respect

Dead Buff

I really hate people who have no respect for the feelings, property, likes and dislikes of other people. :angry:

Yes, IDPA deserves to be treated the way it is treated, but have respect for the guy who shoots it - his choice....

Went to shoot a silhouette match this weekend for the first time in my life, just before I went to my weekly clay target match (yes there seem to be other shooting sports beside IPSC <_< ). The first comment I got when walking in there - in a very serious way - is that no combat shooting or "wild" shooting would be allowed!

These guys offered zero asistance ITO rules, conduct, whats and wheres.....real fun to have your money taken and not get anything for it. :angry:

To me everything boils down to respect - sh1t, you can hate the persons guts and his game, but treat them like you would like to be treated!

I'll go shoot there little steel target with my FN now - they look so much nicer perforated...... :P

Most of us can heartily understand from whence you speak. The only way to get people to play with you is to be nice to them.

The ONLY reason I am still shooting USPSA/IPSC matches is because of the very nice people at my home club. After my experiences at my former duty station, I didn't want to shoot this sport again. Wakal drug me kicking and screaming to the first match. Grudgingly I admitted that it was a blast and when was the next match? After that, there was no turning back.

Maybe at some point I will try the other disciplines, but not for awhile.

Liota

That isn't respect, it is common courtesy...but shooting a hole in someone's steel target because he showed you little or no respect could be considered vandalism, or destruction of property... :angry:

In this country, it is the age when you can vote in elections, usually 18 yrs of age....

This is the Hate thread...I am out of here...it is your's to take where you want it to go... :D

Perhaps your rant should be about intolerance...