Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2004 Hillbilly Cup and Cardinal Cup

Two Registered matches, one weekend!!!!

The Dawn Sportsmans Club in Hinton, Wv. will host the 2004 Hillbilly Cup Action Pistol Regional on Sep 25th. Classes will be open, metallic sight and rimfire. Competitors will be allowed to enter two classes. Courses of fire will be Mover, Falling Plates, Barricade and Practical. Turning targets will be utilized. Awards will be plaques as well as cash.

The Triangle Sportsmans Club in Bluefield, Va. will host the 2004 Cardinal Cup Action Pistol State Championship on Sep 26th. Classes will be open, metallic sight and rimfire. Competitors will be allowed to enter two classes. Courses of fire will be Mover, Falling Plates, Los Alamitos and Speedload Challenge. Turning targets will be utilized. You do not have to belong to the state association or be a Va. resident to compete. The overall champion must be a Va. resident to receive the plaque from the state association. I will, however, award the overall champions in each class with a plaque in addition to prize money.

The two Clubs are about 40 miles apart. I am planning on the match Motel to be in Princeton, Wv., which is about halfway between the two clubs.

Those interested please contact me via this forum with your email address so that I can send you the match bulletins and entry forms.

Kevin