Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Glockworx Grip Jobs?

DRAB81

I'm thinking about sending a G20SF frame to Glockworx for a grip job. I know, I know, I can save money and do it myself...

I have never seen or held one, so I'm not quite ready to send it in just yet. Anyone have any experience with either their Silicon Carbide texture, or Standard Stipple? Would you do it the same way if you had to do it all over again? Any info/pics would be appreciated. Im in NorCal, so if you're local, I'd really like to see one in person. Thanks in advance.

I've tried searching here, and posted this question on 2 other forums with no answers. I thought for sure someone on Glocktalk would be able to help, but I haven't gotten any real input anywhere.

Edited by MEAT

I'm thinking about sending a G20SF frame to Glockworx for a grip job. I know, I know, I can save money and do it myself...

I have never seen or held one, so I'm not quite ready to send it in just yet. Anyone have any experience with either their Silicon Carbide texture, or Standard Stipple? Would you do it the same way if you had to do it all over again? Any info/pics would be appreciated. Im in NorCal, so if you're local, I'd really like to see one in person. Thanks in advance.

I've tried searching here, and posted this question on 2 other forums with no answers. I thought for sure someone on Glocktalk would be able to help, but I haven't gotten any real input anywhere.

Im having my G34 grip stippled, I held another G34 that was done by the guy doing mine and it felt good. It added a nice grip texture without being to rough & he takes his time and does a great job so it also looks good- a stipple job is permanent so it was worth the cost to have someone who knew what they were doing. ( downside he is in Ky )

Im having my G34 grip stippled, I held another G34 that was done by the guy doing mine and it felt good. It added a nice grip texture without being to rough & he takes his time and does a great job so it also looks good- a stipple job is permanent so it was worth the cost to have someone who knew what they were doing. ( downside he is in Ky )

http://www.brianenos.com/forums/index.php?showuser=8536

Im sure he could answer any question for you!

Funny you mention that, I actually contacted him about a week ago after seeing a picture of his work (OD G35). If everything works out with shipping, I'll definitely be sending it to him.

Would you mind posting a picture of yours too?

Funny you mention that, I actually contacted him about a week ago after seeing a picture of his work (OD G35). If everything works out with shipping, I'll definitely be sending it to him.

Would you mind posting a picture of yours too?

I haven't gotten it back yet...also having him do trigger work and few other tune ups! You will like... he does awesome work. Ive seen others and I didn't want a pistol that looked like crap. But when I get it back I will!