Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

HELP

lgbmike

My supplyer sent me Zero JHP instead of my usual Zero FMJ round nose. (2000) :angry:

I NEVER have any feeding problems with the FMJ at an OAL of 1.250. Zero recomended 1.200-1.220 for the JHP. I am loading them at 1.210 and have about (10) FTF per 100. :angry:

Can anyone give any suggestions? I have never loaded JHP before and it looks like I am stuck with them.

Thanks,

Michael Bergen

:)

OOPS, forgot to tell you all that this is going through a Wilson single stack .45 with (10) round clips. :)

Edited by Erik Warren

Call them back and tell them you want to send them back. You gave it an honest attemt, and they didn't work in your gun. If your supplier is at fault for sending the wrong bullets, then it is their responsibility to make good on the sale. Bottom line... They have your money and you have the wrong bullets. ;)

My 45 singlestack needed some feedramp polishing to work with Zero JHP's, the ramp had to be moved about .050" forward as rounds were catching the lip, this only happened with CMC 10rd.mags not Wilsons.

I would have thought a Wilson would feed anything you stuffed in the mag?

If you can get the JHP's to feed I found them incredibly accurate in all my guns, if not the company should make good.