Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Opinion on Bullman, Delfatti, Haugen & Wild Bill's

Wow! What a coincidence! I just placed an order with Del Fatti a few minutes ago!

I've never owned Del Fatti ... but, I've owned Alessi and he recommended Del Fatti to me for a custom deally. The Alessi I owned was essentially the same style as a Galco I owned ... except, for less money, the Alessi was 10x the holster the Galco was. Del Fatti's runnin' 6mos behind right now.

I own several Mitch Rosen ... excellent trigger-guard retention and otherwise very good quality. Delivery, over the last couple years, has been about 2-4wks ... about as best as can be expected. I'll probably be ordering another one from them in a few days ... if they've got a x-draw for a compact Taurus revo.

I also own a Kramer ... but, I don't like the style I ordered ... first venture into such things. It seems ok ... but, I've never really used it.

Don't know anything about the others you mentioned.

Good luck.

I ordered a belt, mag pouch and holster for a glock 19 from Wild Bill's. Workmanship, fit and price is excellent. He quoted 6-8 weeks and it took about 10. This was two years ago.