Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2012 Oregon State Championship

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm really sorry for that. I turned the plaques over to our wood shop for finishing as soon as I had them burned. But he was backed up on a huge business order.

I talked to him yesterday, and he says they will be done this week. If that's the case, they will also be mailed this week. Sorry for the delay. I would have finished them myself had I known it would have taken this long.

• 5 weeks later...

Just a little problem with the Oregon state trophy I just received:(. You guys sent me emmaunal 2 Ed place trophy so we need to work something out.. Dont have any idea where mine went too? Any info on this matter would be great.. 208 3519664

Anyone know how to get a hold of [Newman, Manuel USPSA Number: TY63012 I need his email or address:) I recieved his Oregon State trophy by mistake:( Just thought I would ask around.. I see him on you tube but no email...

Edited by Noah my boy

Anyone know how to get a hold of [Newman, Manuel USPSA Number: TY63012 I need his email or address:) I recieved his Oregon State trophy by mistake:( Just thought I would ask around.. I see him on you tube but no email...

He and I have been emailing you. Apparently not getting through. I'll try PM.