Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

DILLON RL450

If it is complete, with both large and small manual primer systems and manual powder measure (with large and small powder bars), it'll easily be worth $250.00. Any less than that I would jump on it. If extras are included, it would be worth more, obviously... Or if it was not quite complete, the value goes down. Some parts are getting hard to find for the older models. There were at least 4 different versions of the primer system. It makes finding replacement parts a bit more challenging.

Let us know how it turns out.

Edited by Alvarez Kelly

The picture of it shows the Press still in the original packing/shipping box, and it's stated in the ad that it is NIB. I don't know what comes standard with the Press, but it's set up for 38/357, also as listed in the ad. I will know tomorrow if I am the new owner.

The frame is on the website and in the catalog. It's around $100. I bought a 450 a couple month's ago with the auto eject, auto-prime, and the old-style powder measure. If you plan to turn it into a 550 you need to price these parts. Unless you get a great deal on the 450, you might be just as well off to get a 550.

Edited by SDM

The guy sold it to one of his friends before I could get there. It's O.K., I really didn't need a 4th press, it's just that the price was right and it was NIB. Oh well, just another thing I missed out on by being second to talk with the guy.