Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Tizzo Range Log

Tizzo

This will be a log of all my trips to the range, be it practice or actual competition. I figure competition is just as good if not better than practice.

Went to the local indoor range with the intent of working only on trigger control using the 2 inch targets on the Dot Torture target set at 15' and 20'.

The below is after a warm up with my new Sig Classic 226 .22 that I bought specifically for training.

6655112169_2df1f8b929.jpg

1/7/12 by K-Tizzo, on Flickr

I'm pretty happy with the result, though these results didn't translate directly to my 9mm. I intend on going to the range once a week to work only on trigger control.

• 3 weeks later...

Been a while since I've been able to post.

Had indoor league last week, realized I need to start counting my shots as I had a phantom malfunction. My thumbs sometimes stop the slide from locking back on empty and this time it hurt me, you'll see how it slows me in the video below.

Today I hit the range to continue my work on trigger control. I'm amounting my 2" groups. This time I tried speeding up my splits and found it makes my shoot high, probably a result of my not paying attention to the front sight.