Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Most popular chokes?

blackops_1

I'm getting a 930spx for 3gun/hd. The barrel will need to be threaded for a choke so I want to pick the

most popular thread that will allow the most options. Checked brownells and wow, there are around 283

different chokes! Of the options listed below which would you pick? And are there any others I missed?

Tru-Choke™-style (T-C): .795"-44 tpi fits 12 ga.

Win-Choke®-style: .812"-32 tpi (12 ga.)

Mossberg Accu-Choke® Rem™Choke-style: .814"-32 tpi (12 ga.

Mossberg 835: .870"-32 tpi (12 ga.) fits Mossberg 835 Ultra Mag.

Thanks!

Blackops_1.

I'm getting a 930spx for 3gun/hd. The barrel will need to be threaded for a choke so I want to pick the

most popular thread that will allow the most options. Checked brownells and wow, there are around 283

different chokes! Of the options listed below which would you pick? And are there any others I missed?

Tru-Choke™-style (T-C): .795"-44 tpi fits 12 ga.

Win-Choke®-style: .812"-32 tpi (12 ga.)

Mossberg Accu-Choke® Rem™Choke-style: .814"-32 tpi (12 ga.

Mossberg 835: .870"-32 tpi (12 ga.) fits Mossberg 835 Ultra Mag. This one is made for a bigger bore than your 930 has in its barrel

Thanks!

Blackops_1.

The 930 barrel will safely take the Mossberg Accu-choke (same as a Win-Choke) or the Remington Rem-Choke tube. Plenty of options in these choke tubes and available at most any sporting goods store.

The 930 barrel will safely take the Mossberg Accu-choke (same as a Win-Choke) or the Remington Rem-Choke tube. Plenty of options in these choke tubes and available at most any sporting goods store.

Seconded. :cheers: