Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

You know its time to go when......

Your boss is going around and tell your co workers(team)that you are leaving this job for another is all my wifes fault. :angry2:

Not the first time this sort of thing has happened. Several years ago things were not going well at all, I was VERY unhappy to be working there. The boss was telling others behined my back that it was because I was "having problems at home". WTF???

I gave my "pre notice" last march. Now I am almost complete with my final two weeks things have really gotten strange, boss will not talk to me or even make eye contact, even travels different routes through the shop to avaiod me.

On several occasions has questioned co workers as to why I am leaving. And gets pissed when they tell him "because he wants too"

Your boss doesn't seem to have the proper leadership skills needed to manage people. Which that alone might be enough to make me find a new job, but the job market is tough right now. Tough times makes things like a gossiping boss seem not as important. What do you do?

Your boss doesn't seem to have the proper leadership skills needed to manage people. Which that alone might be enough to make me find a new job, but the job market is tough right now. Tough times makes things like a gossiping boss seem not as important. What do you do?

I agree, lack of leadership skills. I begin my new job September 26.

Its too bad, we have a great team. That is disolving. I am the longest active employee (12 years). The others are watching how this is evolving. He has also announced to new team leader and a few others that there will be a company meeting first week I am gone.