Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Rubberneckers

KyroWebs

I live on a frontage road just off of the interstate and this year has been perticularly bad for accidents within 1/4 mile of my place. Last night about 7:00 there was a pretty nasty crash just down the road and within a half hour the whole frontage road was lined with parked cars and people gawking. They all parked in the middle of the road and walked up to where they could see through the trees. My wife came home from work about 9:30 and she said she had to get out of her car and tell them to move their cars so she could get home. Not even 1/2 mile for her to go and it took over 45 min. Not to mention my dog barking all night at everyone outside the front window sitting on the hood/tailgate etc...

I don't understand why people feel the need to do it, but it sure as hell pisses me off :angry:

Nick: I know all of the guys and gals in LE hate 'em. We call 'em gawkersw and belive there should be two additional criminal charges tehy could be charged with. One is misdemeanor gawking and the other is gawking which results in injury to another and is a felony.