Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Car Burglars/ Thieves

DGeneM

Had my truck broken into at an OKC hotel while working for the Local PD. They stole my carry gun and versapak with 6 mags, surefire light, my neck knife, they whole nine yards. They biggest thing is my neck knife was on my dog tags from the gulf war. Totally sentimental and non-replaceable. I won't get into the whole list of items stolen but it totaled over 4k. I was told the bums hit over 20 vehicles in the area. I always bring it with me into hotel but worked in non carry area all week so I dropped my guard and left it that night only.......I Hate Thieves..

Had my truck broken into at an OKC hotel while working for the Local PD. They stole my carry gun and versapak with 6 mags, surefire light, my neck knife, they whole nine yards. They biggest thing is my neck knife was on my dog tags from the gulf war. Totally sentimental and non-replaceable. I won't get into the whole list of items stolen but it totaled over 4k. I was told the bums hit over 20 vehicles in the area. I always bring it with me into hotel but worked in non carry area all week so I dropped my guard and left it that night only.......I Hate Thieves..

Hopefully they will cut their finger off with your knife :cheers:

• 3 months later...

Hopefully they will cut their finger off with your knife :cheers:

I can only hope. Would prefer they shoot their big toe or male pride off. Thanks for the sentiment though... :D