Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

It's been a month since I broke my strong arm

Standby!

A mountain bike accident resulted in my breaking my strong arm..nearly a month ago. I have been going out of my mind as my activities are limited, no bike riding, fishing, shooting with the strong hand, guitar playing, etc. So I took this as an opportunity to practice with the weak hand. You have to find the positives in everything. :cheers:

Well, you'll be back into the swing of things eventually :cheers: . Broken bones are no fun and take way too long to heal... :wacko:

The waiting is the worst..hopefully I get rid of the cast on the 12th, of this month..issued a non intrusive brace, and a pass by the Ortho Doc to resume!

Thanks!

Well, you'll be back into the swing of things eventually :cheers: . Broken bones are no fun and take way too long to heal... :wacko:

The waiting is the worst..hopefully I get rid of the cast on the 12th, of this month..issued a non intrusive brace, and a pass by the Ortho Doc to resume!

Thanks!

Well, that's only a few days away - which is a good thing! Good luck with the new brace B)

Thanks!

Well, that's only a few days away - which is a good thing! Good luck with the new brace B)

Headed to the range today over lunch...I will try to be good. :ph34r::cheers: