Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Milan Fall Classic

Its that time again for Milan Rifle Club to host our Fall Classic. This will be our 14th year. The dates will be October 22nd and 23rd. This will be a charity match with all the proceeds going to a cancer foundation.This is a level 1 match so you do not have to be a USPSA member to shoot or win a plaque. This will be a 2 day format. The staff will shoot on saturday with a squad and then work the match on sunday.We will have 10 stages.Lunch will be avalible for purchase on site. Match cost 50$ if post marked by october 15th. 55$ if after oct. 15th juniors are 35$ if with a competing adult. Milan Rifle Club members pay 45$. Walkins or apps post marked after oct 15th will be 55$ reguardless of discounts This is a plaque match. We currently have 3 other local clubs "sponsoring" a stage they will be designing and working the stage and promoting thier club. If your club is interested in doing a stage please let me know! We still need RO's and as this is only a level 1 match you do not need to be certified(we would how ever prefer it) to apply to work the match contact me at chefcs5@yahoo.com. We again will have a raffle and looks like we should have some good prizes for that. Hope to see you there!

Mail checks to

Chris Smith

2312 n howell

davenport iowa, 52804

Make check out to Milan Rifle Club

Look to www.illowapracticalshooters.com for more info

• 4 weeks later...

Hello all

I am sorry to say I have to cancel the match. I have to have surgery the friday of the match. I am working to still have our usual sunday match and believe someone will run that for me. I have already contacted all our sponsors and taken care of that. No checks have been cashed yet and will be sent back to the shooters that sent them. I am trying to make up for it by doing an even larger match next year. This surgery is unavoidable and I have already tried to change the date. Again I am sorry. Thanks