Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Shooting accessories in LA?

maverick

Hi guys, I want to buy a pair of shooting glasses and earmuffs. I will be going to LA soon and was wondering if anyone can recommend a good shop in that area? I'm looking for a good range of products to choose from at a reasonable price. From what I have read on this forum, the Peltor Tactical 7 muffs and a pair of Rudy Project glasses seem like a good bet. I just want to go to a shop and make sure they fit me properly before I commit my hard-earned. Thanks a lot in advance!

Try as many on as possible. They all fit/sit on your head a little different. If you havn't bought any yet, try on the Peltor tactical 6. They don't have as high a noise reduction rating as the 7's, but they have a smaller profile. The Dillon modle is similar to the tactical 6, if not the same product with the Dillon logo on it. You can likely buy them from our host to boot. Sorry, no info. on shops in LA.

Good luck.

L.A. or LA ???

LA like Los Angeles or LA like Louisiana, which Lynn covered?

Does Speed Shooters (speedshooters.com) have a retail store, or are they just mail order? They are in the Los Angeles-area. They carry Rudy Project, but not Peltor.

Lee

Tman33_99

LA means all three to me: los alamos, louisiana, and los angles.

been to all of them, frequently

when i say la to my friends they just look at me crazy and ask where i am working now, then they know which one i am referring to.

Thanks for the replies. I went to LA (Los Angeles) but couldn't find what I needed. I've decided to order a pair of Peltor Tactical 7's online since I had a chance to try them on at my local club (but they sell them at a big premium). So could someone recommend a good online store preferably one which provides overseas shipping. Thank you.